Can I just say that I have some of the nicest and most caring readers anyone could ever ask for?! So many of you e-mailed and commented with really great advice and personal stories regarding yesterday’s (very personal) post. I was feeling much better by the end of the day. LOVE was truly in the (blog) air!
It’s quite amazing how people you never met could show you so much LOVE when you need it the most. Thank you, thank you, thank you! And I truly do LOVE you all.
And I want to show you some LOVE in return.
About a month ago, LOVE came to Dallas. LOVE by the name of Maddie and Alex. This power couple is the brains and LOVE behind Love Grown Foods. Love Grown Foods is really a granola movement – granola for everyone. Love Grown Foods granola is gluten-free, refined sugar-free, trans fat-free, preservative free, and free of artificial flavors. In addition to all this, Love Grown granola is DELICIOUS – it actually tastes like LOVE has been put into every oat cluster. Ask Dorry and Lindsay – they know!
Despite our plans to meet up, scheduling issues kept us from meeting. Despite this, Maddie still sent some LOVE my way. (P.S. If you ever meet/talk to her, you’ll see – she’s quite LOVEly.)
So, in an effort to pass along the LOVE, Maddie has agreed to give some LOVE to a very lucky reader. One lucky reader will receive the bag of their choice, along with mini bags of the remaining flavors so you can sample them all!
And, because you have been so good to me, I will send another reader TWO bags of your choice. Now, keep in mind, I have already tore into the Cocoa Goodness so that’s out. (Whoops!)
There are four other delicious flavors for you to choose from.
– Apple Walnut Delight
– Simply Oats
– Sweet Cranberry Pecan
– Raisin Almond Crunch
The following are many ways to enter for a chance to receive some LOVE yourself:
1. Leave me a comment telling me what flavor of the Love Grown Food granola you would like to try.
2. Leave me a comment telling me a blog post or recipe that you liked on my blog.
3. Follow me on Twitter (@oliepants) and leave a separate comment letting me know.
4. Tweet the following (@oliepants is giving away some @LoveGrownFoods LOVE! http://wp.me/p16dO9-bJ ), and leave a separate comment letting me know.
5. Mention this giveaway in a blog post and leave a separate comment letting me know.
6. Follow @LoveGrownFoods on Twitter and leave a separate comment letting me know.
7. “Like” LoveGrownFoods on Facebook and leave a separate comment letting me know.
Whew! Is that a list or is that a list?!
You can comment until Friday, April 1, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. I will announce the winner on Monday, April 7, 2011!
**This giveaway only ships to those in the U.S.!**
So, what are you waiting for? Spread some LOVE!!