Bread is my weakness. Kill me.
Garlic is my lover. Let’s make out.
Butter is my friend. Hug me.
The kitchen is my temple. Let’s pray.
Adapted from here
- 1 loaf french bread
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp parsley leaves, minced
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Mash the minced garlic and salt together.
- Add butter and mesh.
- Add olive oil, salt and parsley, and incorporate.
- Lay bread down.
- Leaving room on the bottom of the bread, cut 1 inch pieces.
- In the cut spaces, spread with butter mixture.
- Wrap in foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Unwrap and bake for 5 minutes.