Well turns out there is a computer in my family’s house, so I’m not technologically deprived. Nonetheless, as I don’t have a way to upload my pics, I am not appropriately blog-ready.
But, I have been having a fabulous time in India, and I can’t wait to properly blog about it!
So far, here are the 10 important lessons I have learned thus far:
1. Hand sanitizer has become my best friend.
2. Mosquitoes have not.
3. Clean is subjective.
4. Squatting requires skill and leg muscles, but desperation works just the same.
5. Check all bottled water to make sure it’s not re-bottled water.
6. The food is AMAZING!
7. I am in fruit and veggie heaven.
8. Munnar must be the most beautiful place on Earth.
9. Pot holes are an understatement.
10. Toilet paper is a now a purse necessity.
This has probably been the best trip of my life. I have been able to reconnect with my family and be around my grandfather. To top it all off – Binks is loving it, which makes me love it even more!
Life is good.